Thursday, June 4, 2009

Planning a wedding


It's been 2 months since we got engaged (woo hoo!) and it's so amazing how fast everything happens. We've chosen locations, colors, food, who's in the wedding, I even have my dress! It is so crazy how it can suck you in so fast! Daily I am trying to not let it consume all of my thoughts, as I still have real life to pay attention to. Dave and I have made it a point to continue to spend more time together investing time into our relationship instead of constantly staying in "Wedding Planning Mode". So far, it's worked, and I'm loving it. I'm still tempted every once and a while to drive to Reno on a random Tuesday night and make it official there instead of participate in this wedding maddness, but I remind myself constantly how worth it this will be. Ahhh! I'm getting married!!!!

As for that picture, well, I just saw it and laughed, so I hope you can too. :)

No comments: